Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hey Foxy! Check it out over at The Eyelet Outlet!

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing this scene over at the Eyelet Outlet Blog! I am IN LOVE with these foxes that are new to the Eyelet Outlet Shop!



Papers from We R Memory Keepers Story Time and three Bugs in a Rug Ellie, My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy
Clouds from Spellbinders Celebrations Sunny Days 
Lawn Fan Stitched Hillside Borders
Papertrey Ink Trendy Tree Tops
Hey Foxy Stamp from Scrappy Mom Stamps
Tree Stump from Close to my Heart Wild about Love
The Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Heart Enamel: pink












Pearl bling: White












Pearl Bling Strip: Green













Jewel Bling: Clear












Fox Brads
 
  



Thanks for visiting today! 

8 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeee the scene you created and loving those little foxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute foxes!! Adorable scene!!Super cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! The foxes are so sweet!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Those foxes are so super sweet! I just love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These fox brads are darling. Super cute scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome scene and super cute foxy brads! Fun embellishment to add to this adorable card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete